FISHERS, Indiana (May 9, 2019)
-- CEDIA has enlisted the help of industry experts and past CEDIA Award winners to join the 2019 CEDIA Awards Home Technology Professional judging panel. With entries now closed, the judges have begun the first round of technical judging and will name the finalists once this stage is completed on June 11th.
"We have selected our panel of judges due to the wealth of knowledge and expertise they all hold," comments Tabatha O'Connor, CEDIA Global President and CEO. "Involving previous award winners as judges also provides the panel with an in-depth understanding of the requirements that lead to becoming a CEDIA Award winner. The judges' experience -- combined with the strict entry requirements -- will ensure high standards of review for each and every entry and only the best of the best will make it. These judges dedicate a huge amount of time to complete the rigorous judging process, so I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone involved."
Judging panels are divided by region, and the CEDIA Global Award Winners are selected by the chair and vice chair from each of the judging panels.
CEDIA Americas & Asia Pacific Judges:
- Guy Singleton (Guy Singleton Consulting) - Home Technology Professional Americas & Asia Pacific Chair
- David Tkachuk (Symbol Logic) -- Home Technology Professional Americas & Asia Pacific Vice Chair
- Adam Pelz (Bespoke Cinemas)
- George Walter (RAYVA LLC)
CEDIA EMEA Judges:
- Geoff Meads -- Home Technology Professional EMEA Awards Chair (Presto Web Design)
- Pip Evans -- Home Technology Professional EMEA Awards Vice Chair (NV Integration)
- Simon Fulstow (SONA)
- Owen Maddock (ConnectedWorks)
- Chris Morley (Cyberhomes)
The Americas winners will be announced at the CEDIA Awards celebration hosted in conjunction with the new Leadership Conference at the Drake Hotel in Chicago on July 25th. CEDIA will name the winning companies of the Asia Pacific Awards on August 28th in Melbourne during Integrate 2019. EMEA winners and Global winners will be announced at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London on September 26th.
For more information, visit www.cedia.net/awards