DALLAS (October 14, 2015) - CEDIA today announced a new brand strategy and visual identity that members will experience for the first time onsite in Dallas at the CEDIA 2015 show.
"CEDIA 2015 provides a unique opportunity to showcase the brand identity and bring it to life for so many of our members," said Vin Bruno, CEDIA CEO. "From our new exhibit space and the breadth of our in-booth programming to the inspiring Keynote address, the show gives us an excellent platform to envelop members with the CEDIA brand and reinforce what it stands for - vision, collaboration, innovation and passion."
Beyond the show, the strategy dives deep to understand what matters most to members and how CEDIA can continue to provide a vision and direction for success in the industry. Some outputs of the plan include:
- Aligning education programs to meet integrators where they are, whether new or seasoned, and provide development pathways to help them move to the next level
- Developing and facilitating new community-building initiatives for year-round networking, mentorship and idea sharing
- Connecting integrators and manufacturers to leverage new technology and expand prosperity
- Leveraging emerging technology and trendspotting to identify new revenue streams
- Introducing a new sophisticated visual identity that better represents the industry and membership
The brand strategy work also generated a new Vision statement for CEDIA: Life Lived Best at Home. Bruno said, "Our community of integrators is revolutionizing the way people experience their best moments in life at home. We give them comfort, safety, control, connection and entertainment. The new Vision reflects the emotional impact to clients. It's not about the technology, but how the technology improves the moments you and your family spend together at home."
### About CEDIA
CEDIA members deliver technology solutions that allow people to have their best moments in life from the comfort of their own home. Life lived best at home. CEDIA is the international trade association and central touch point for 3,500 member companies that represents every facet of the ever-evolving technology market. Follow @CEDIA
on Twitter, find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CEDIA.Region2
, or join the CEDIA group