Gain an overview of project management and the
generally accepted project management knowledge and practices as defined by the
Project Management Institute (PMI) in A Guide to the Project Management Body
(or PMBOK® Guide).
At the conclusion of this class, participants should be able to:
- Define a project
- Define project management
- Identify the components of the project lifecycle
- Explain the concept of project stakeholders
- Identify and discuss the nine knowledge areas of
- Explain the components of the project lifecycle and what specifically
occurs at each phase
This eCourse consists of an in-depth lecture
of course content segmented in small, organized chunks and married
with additional material. Types of material in this include:
- Comprehension activities
- Downloadables such as worksheets, reference documents, diagrams, and additional reference
A post-assessment test is included. A 70% is needed in order to receive CEUs.
After registering, this eCourse will be available for 90
days. To access, log in to cedia.net and select My
CEDIA then My Training.
Class Length: 3 hours
Regular Price: $140
CEDIA Member Price: