Connect Consulting, Inc.
Woodland Park, NJ Job Description
This position is for an experienced AV technician/programmer. This position requires someone who is hardworking, a quick learner, passionate and pays close attention to detail.
- Disassembles entertainment equipment and repairs or replaces loose, worn, or defective components and wiring, using hand tools
- Installs, services, and repairs electronic equipment
- Tunes or adjusts equipment and instruments to obtain optimum visual or auditory reception, according to specifications, manuals, and drawings.
- Possesses excellent communication and verbal skills.
- Must maintain a clean driving record.
- Instructs customers on the safe and proper use of equipment.
- Keeps records of work orders and test and maintenance reports.
- Makes service calls to repair units in customers' homes or returns units to shops for major repairs.
- Establish and maintain positive, professional relationships with clients, site supervisors, project partners, and other trades.
- Demonstrate the company’s commitment to superior service through sensitivity to client requests and needs
- Able to reach goals that are setup on a timely basis.
- Able work independently and with other employees.
- Ability to take direction from project managers
- Proactive and willing to work hard and keep busy
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Experience: 5-7 years experience
- Two years of Lutron Homeworks and RA2 programming
- URC experience
- Networking setup an configuration experience
- Clean driving record
- Rack installation and deployment experience
- 1 year of Savant Home Automation programming
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Complex problem solving
- Judgment and decision making
- Time management
- Strong computer skills
- Critical Thinking
- Health Insurance
How to Apply
Please send all resumes to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.