Louisville, KY Job Description:
Full Time -
This entry-level customer service and technical support position in which the employee would be performing onsite appointments with clients to educate, train, and setup their smart devices such as phones, tablets, Alexa, google home, etc. Employee would work closely with the Business Manager to ensure each customer is receiving a WOW experience!
Duties (Essential Functions):
• Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues
• Assist clients at their homes and businesses with setting up of new devices
• Train clients on how to use their smart devices
• Ability to adhere to a schedule of customer appointments
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• Exhibit professional appearance and conduct while providing a world-class customer experience
• Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
• Multitask while upholding quality and integrity of work
• Possess a valid driver's license and good driving record
• Must remain smoke-free while on site with customers and while operating fleet vehicle
• Previous experience a plus but not necessary
Physical Demands/ Working Environment:
• Must be able to lift or maneuver objects up to and exceeding 25 pounds as well as frequent bending, reaching, kneeling, walking and standing on a regular basis while performing job duties.
• Includes working in an indoor and outdoor work environment as each specific job site.
• Have the ability to work a flexible schedule which may include some travelling.
Hours: • Full time M-F 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Paid holidays and floating holidays
• Simple IRA matching retirement plan
• Direct deposit
• Career development & training provided
About Automated Lifestyles:
Automated Lifestyles is an award-winning lifestyle company that offers total turnkey solutions for residential, commercial and hospitality applications. We partner with world-class companies and have quickly become the largest automation integrator in Kentucky. The company has earned Control4’s highest honor attainable for achievements in the areas of service, customer satisfaction, and sales. Automated Lifestyles is consistently driven to find ways for customers to live smarter at home and business. To Apply:
Submit resume to Britney@vcautomation.net
or contact 502-376-2061.