Hallam, VIC, Australia Job Description:
Full Time -
This is not a typical outbound sales role where you call countless individuals that have never heard of your product before and try to convince them to buy something. As a Control4 Sales Development Representative you'll call individuals that have specifically requested information on our smart home automation product or you'll call existing clients to talk to them about product upgrades. The great news is that you don't have to close the sale, all you do is provide information about Control4 and then connect them back to a dealer.
What exactly will you be talking to people about? You'll talk to them about what smart home automation can do for them. From homes small to large, Control4 delivers power and performance on one system that coordinates the technology in their home into complete, brilliant experiences interactions that fit their lifestyle and are easy for their family to enjoy. With one touch, dim the lights, stream high-resolution music, turn up the heat, lock the doors and arm the security system. Check on cameras or see who's ringing the doorbell from wherever they are. You'll describe a smarter living experience that people will wonder how they ever lived without.
You'll be an integral part of building Control4's growing global brand and drive revenue for Control4 and our dealers. There is BIG value in this entry level sales role as you focus on business development by successfully identify leads through outbound calling. And, if you are looking for a career, instead of a job, we use our Sales Development Representatives to help staff some or other sales positions. We'll help you build your skills with regular training sessions with topics such as product training, successful sales skills, and call reviews. In addition to trainings the entire team attends you'll receive one-on-one trainings with your leader.
ITEMIZED DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Identifying revenue opportunities through communication, programs and other activities as needed.
- Collaborating with marketing, support, training, and product management to facilitate messages, campaigns, and offerings.
- Gathering and suggesting new territory metrics, keeping Sales management informed of all territory activity, through timely preparation of reports.
- Conducting outbound calls to customers who have expressed interested in Control4 products. Then assigning and distributing leads to approved Control4 dealers.
- Making outbound calls to current Control4 customers to explain potential upgrade opportunities.
*Dealer & Customer Interaction
- Telephone prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline. Telemarketing and proactive contact of existing and new dealers.
- Respond to requests from customers for information.
- Contact dealers in an assigned territory through, but not limited to, phone calls and emails and communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company.
- Implement dealer upgrade programs and provide suggestions for additions to those programs.
* MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Outstanding customer service and/or sales experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as a strong "phone" persona are a must.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking stills, excellent problem-solving skills.
- Standard computer skills required with functional knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Detailed oriented, excellent follow up skills.
- Self-starter, able to work well within a team.
- Able to travel one to two times per year as needed. To Apply:
Apply online through the Control4 Careers Page https://control4.applicantpro.com/jobs/751715.html