Miami, FL Job Description:
Full time -
What does a Magnolia Custom Field Programmer do?
The Custom Field Programmer will integrate and automate various subsystems native to residential and commercial spaces. The Custom Field Programmer will be responsible for the deployment of advanced network systems to support automation systems as well as home computers and mobile devices. The Custom Field Programmer must have working knowledge and principle understanding of both wired, wireless, and managed wireless networks. In addition, the Custom Field Programmer will configure advanced network features such as VLAN, VPN, Port Forwarding, etc. The Custom Field Programmer is often the last person to work on a client’s system and will be required to verify complete system functionality and that the project scope of work has been satisfied. The Custom Field Programmer will also be responsible for the system hand-off to the client, which includes system operation tutorial. The Custom Field Programmer will perform on-site Project Management when needed and will interact with
General Contractor and Sub Contractors. The Custom Field Installer will manage all site documentation and relay relevant project information and project status to PM and or System Designer.
The Custom Lead Installer must embody Magnolia’s standard of excellence in customer relations, communication, cleanliness, and professionalism.
As the Custom Field Programmer you will:
* Execute the installation, configuration, and programming of advanced audio/video/control systems.
* Deploy a robust network solution including installation, setup, and configuration.
* Maintain and utilize working knowledge of control and automation wiring and protocols.
* Create cable connections and use tools associated with the programming and installation of a system.
* Integrate all the clients sub systems into one easy to use control solution.
* Read and interpret site plans including architectural drawings, as-build plans, engineering system schematics and elevation drawings.
* Troubleshoot complex systems from an installation and programing perspective.
* Possess and utilize solid understanding of basic electrical theory, including Ohm’s Law.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Custom Field Programmer?
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 21 years of age
* 1 year of Audio Video (AV) programming
* Valid state driver’s license
* Associate Degree or above in Business, Management or related field
* 1 year consumer Audio Video sales or installation
* Universal Remote Control certification
* Control 4 certification
* AMX certification
* Lutron certification
* Savant certification
* CEDIA, ICIA, NICET, ECC certification preferred To Apply:
Please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=5c103e7c11c60d0518d0b27ca350ccf5