Oakville, ON Canada Job Description:
Full Time -
Canadian Sound is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter, with five years of experience in the field of Audio Video System Integration, to join our team of lifestyle electronics experts.
The ideal candidate is a skilled programmer with an advanced level of proficiency in Savant, Control4 and Lutron (minimum level 1, level 2 preferred). The candidate must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and an unwavering commitment to exceeding client expectations.
The successful candidate will have the ability to complete assigned work, as directed, in a timely fashion; and, work independently while functioning well within a team. Strong organizational and time management skills are a must. An educational background in Control Systems, Networking Engineering/Technology or Computer Programming is considered an asset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work in collaboration with a team of System Programmers and System Designers.
• Work with project management colleagues to ensure that projects are completed on time, on budget, and to the highest levels of safety and quality.
• Work within the defined schedule estimates.
• Manage project duties – specify, order (when required), and attend review meetings and training courses.
• Represent Canadian Sound in a professional and mature manner.
• Program and integrate various automation technologies into highly integrated systems.
• Provide on-site support in commercial/residential spaces; and, email and phone support as required. To Apply:
If you have what it takes, we want to hear from you: email@example.com