Home Media Solutions
Idaho Job Description:
Full Time -
Home Media Solutions is looking for a highly skilled and motivated sales/project manager.
• Develop and maintain strong sales pipeline with detailed reporting and post-sale client follow up
• Establish and maintain relationships with clients, architects, builders, interior desidners, and realtors
• Develop accurate and profitable price bids
• Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine clients' A/V needs
• Shows active and ongoing prospecting by implementing focused prospecting tools such as webinars, seminars etc
• Pursue mastery across a wide range of product category including: smart home integration, shading and lighting solutions, high-end music systems, A/V home entertainment
• Meet and exceed aggressive monthly sales goals
• Create, budget and manage all projects
• Acquire a thorough understanding of project requirements and objectives and coordinate all activities including, but not limited to: contractual, financial, technical, schedule, construction coordination, materials, personnel, and scope of work.
• Function as the focal point for internal and external project communication and documentation.
• Generate and/or respond to construction communication including, but not limited to: requests for information, change order documents, room readiness letters, delay or compression notification of theft or damage to materials, tools or vehicles, safety or injury reports, warranty information, material hand off or inventory, punch lists, field reports, sign-off documents or other documentation as assigned or required.
• Regularly inspect installation work performed by staff and/or subcontractors.
• Test, or certify the performance of, installed systems.
• Coordinate and/or provide training to client.
• Participate in daily/weekly meetings
• 3- 5 years A/V industry experience.
• Possess or acquire a fundamental understanding of AV system functionality and installation process and techniques.
• Ability to interact with employees, clients and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner.
• Effective time management and attention to detail.
• Ability to supervise and manage tasks and personnel to meet project objectives
• Ability to read and comprehend project technical documents including, but not limited to: engineering and architectural drawings, schedules, test reports, or commissioning documents.
• Ability to generate timely, concise, and effective business correspondence.
• Ability to create and maintain construction schedules. To Apply:
Please contact Info@homemedia.net