Desert Valley Audio Video
Scottsdale, AZ Job Description:
Full Time -
We are a premier audio, video and home automation sales company. Our company has a very entrepreneurial and tight-knit culture, with a showroom location in North Scottsdale. We have a team of twenty-five spread across office support, system design, and field installation/service.
We are looking for a highly technical go-getter for an Audio/Video Advanced Service Technician to support our company’s service and troubleshooting efforts; as well as assist with in-house phone/remote support when not in the field.
• Proven audio/video installation experience
• Proven Control4 knowledge and certification
• Superb verbal and written communication skills
• Commitment to offering top notch customer service
• Independent thinker who is not easily rattled
• Team player with exceptional organizational skills
• Positive attitude
• High school diploma
• Travel valley-wide for custom audio video service calls, and troubleshooting issues
• Manage the service process and communicate with the office to get the project done or problem fixed in a stealthy, clean, and flawlessly functional state
• Responsible for the seamless technical performance and attractive cosmetic appearance of each of your assigned jobs
• Maintain knowledge of new equipment and evaluation procedures, frequent bugs, and continue education on the product lines we carry
• Two week of PTO
• Profit Sharing and Matching Program
• Employee Product purchasing program with highly discounted rates To Apply:
Please apply by going to our website careers page at: http://www.desertvalleyaudiovideo.com/careers/
or by e-mailing Stacy Worley at firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.