Mount Laurel, NJ Job Description:
Full Time -
What does a Magnolia Custom Lead Installer do?
The Custom Lead Installer is responsible for the delivery, installation, configuration, and programming of advanced audio, video, surveillance, automated, and networked systems in residential and commercial spaces. This role is responsible for deploying a system that meets the Magnolia standard of excellence in device mounting, cable management, thermal and power management, configuration, and functionality. The ideal candidate must have a solid understanding of general electrical and construction principles and be able to execute his/her work according to current National Electrical Code and Uniform Building Code standards as well as any Code or applicable laws mandated by the authorizing jurisdiction.
As the Custom Lead Installer you will utilize the following
* Execute the installation and configuration of advanced audio/video systems including
* Deploy robust networking solutions including installation, setup, and configuration
* Utilize working knowledge of control and automation wiring, protocols, and system programming
* Integrate control systems with audio, video, security, HVAC, access control, intercom, surveillance, and other sub systems.
* Read and interpret site plans including architectural drawings, as-build plans, engineering system schematics and elevation drawings.
* Troubleshoot complex systems.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Custom Lead Installer?
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 21 years of age
* 2 years of experience in home audio and video installation
* Valid state driver’s license
* Associates degree or above in Business Management or related field
* 2 years of customer service experience
* CEDIA, ICIA, NICET, NET+, ISF, CTS certification
* Low voltage license To Apply:
please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=42882ea986a2dc7454f9b88b9255e9e0