Entries for this category must be an auto, aviation or marine installation. At least two residential home technology professional installed systems (i.e. music, video, lighting control, health monitoring and security) are integrated together to provide enhanced entertainment, convenience, safety, health monitoring, and system reliability for the client.
- What were the performance objective for this design criteria?
- Discuss all subsystems integrated in this project. (AV, HVAC, lighting, security, networking, etc.)
- List all automation events in this project.
- Share all technical details and/or calculations made concerning the main power management for this project.
- Explain any compromises made from CEDIA and/or other industry standards and why those compromises were needed.
- Share any additional customer requirements or technical challenges.
- What was the invoiced price of all equipment for this installation by your company?
- What was the invoiced price of all labor provided by your company for this installation?
- What was the invoiced price from other companies for this installation? (Please contact contractors that worked on this project to get an accurate amount).
- Total line 1-3 (Total Installation Value)
(All documents should be as-built)
- A/V Floor Plan (Key A/V components displayed on architectural floor plan)
- Full System Block Diagram
- Prewire/Wire Schedules
- AV System Schematic
- Network System schematic
- Equipment Rack Elevations and Heat Calculations
- Room Layout Drawings (plan & elevations, and all equipment locations)
- Bill of Materials (Equipment List - key devices including but not limited to: audio, video, control, HVAC, network, security, power management, lighting control, other control, furnishings: screens, motorized devices, racks, etc.)
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL) Calculations, if application
- Video Post Calibration Reports, if applicable
- Screen Brightness Calculations, if applicable
- Audio Post Calibration Reports, if applicable
- Verification and qualification of networking *recommended
- Four (4) photos showing the overall room & layout
- Additional Photos (10 optional)
- Rack Photos demonstrating the following (front and back of rack)
- Thermal management
- Wire bend radius
- Signal and power separation
- Wire labeling
Videos: Two (2) project videos. Please note videos are not required, but are recommended. Automated features are ideal for video submission.
- Include all unique user interfaces. If video is not possible, please provide a manual.
- User Interface Demonstration – training video, including all operations (video)
- User Interface Manual (PDF)