CEDIA Works for You
CEDIA is an international trade association of companies that specialize in designing and installing electronic systems for the home. The association was founded in 1989 and has more than 3,500 member companies worldwide.
CEDIA Online learning. Sign up for classes now.
CEDIA is the residential electronic systems industry's central resource for education, networking, business tools, technical resources, and more. Whether you are looking for training for new hires, business strategies, industry-specific education and white papers, or volunteer opportunities, CEDIA has something to offer everyone in the residential electronic systems industry.
Key CEDIA offerings include:
- The industry’s leading tradeshow, CEDIA EXPO, representing every overlapping technology of the integrated home.
- Access to the best business and technical knowledge in the industry through expert-developed CEDIA University education.
- Legislative advocacy efforts designed to ensure electronic systems contractors’ abilities to own and operate their businesses are not impeded upon.
CEDIA membership helps you elevate your business above the competition with exclusive resources and benefits, such as:
- The CEDIA Finder Service, which delivers qualified leads to CEDIA member electronic systems contractors.
- Discounts on CEDIA offerings and services, including education, white papers, events, and more.
- Broad-based marketing/PR efforts and resources focused on driving homeowners to seek out CEDIA members for their home technology needs.
- Bottom-line drivers such as the Registered Outreach Instructor program, which helps members build connections that lead to vital new revenues.