CEDIA is committed to helping our members grow their community—a community that shares knowledge, ideas, and best practices to help you build a thriving business.
As it comes time to renew your membership, we wanted to highlight just a few of the ways in which we are accomplishing this work for our members:
- Our new CEDIA Groups program, which facilitates candid peer discussions via teleconference, allowing you to share insights about common business challenges and best practices
- Special pricing on the CEDIA Business Xchange three-day summit in spring 2016, which will help you create an action plan to tackle your biggest business and operational challenges
- Our Benchmarking Survey, which compares your business against other like-sized firms and comes with a profitability action plan—a value of up to $10,000 that is free to members
- Over 65 hours of free online training content, including all facets of business training
- Free postings to our job board, which receives thousands of views from industry job-seekers each month
- Ability to serve as a CEDIA Outreach Instructor (COI) to establish vital contacts and offer continuing education credits to architects, builders, and designers in your area
- Our forthcoming online community will serve as the hub for connections between dealers, manufacturers, and other vital partners
If you haven’t yet renewed your CEDIA membership for 2016, now is the time to renew in order to continue accessing these and many other member benefits
. You can renew online easily at cedia.net/renew
Thank you for your continued membership with CEDIA. The ongoing support and participation from companies like yours helps CEDIA achieve its mission of supporting and sustaining a prosperous industry. We are here to ensure you get the most from your membership. Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com
Not a member yet? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to find out how you can benefit from CEDIA membership.