CEDIA has countless opportunities to get involved as a volunteer; from year-long opportunities to smaller one-hour opportunities and everything in between, there’s definitely something for you! Your association needs a host of talented and dedicated individuals to help drive the industry forward.
In 2013 CEDIA volunteers developed and taught new courses about emerging trends, business tools, technical skills, and more! They wrote blog posts for the industry, selected noteworthy award recipients, helped generate buzz around CEDIA EXPO 2013, and much MORE!
Join the more than 200 other volunteers who have said the benefits are countless. Here are a few we’ve heard this year:
- Make a difference
- Influence the future direction of the industry and the association
- Apply and enhance your leadership skill
- Learn more about the association and its work
- Learn more about the industry: What’s new out there? What is your association doing to drive it forward?
- Build your “address book” by meeting other professionals from around the world
- Gain visibility in the field
- Bring visibility to your organization
- And so many more!
Interested or want to learn more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!